If you book your room prior to June 15 you will receive a $10 food credit for our Spin Kitchen and Bar Restaurant for each night you stay with us…
Experience true luxury in the heart of Ontario’s capital city. The Ottawa Marriott Hotel will exceed your expectations with impeccable service and beautifully designed rooms and suites. Travelers will appreciate our hotel amenities, including free in-room Internet access and luxury pillowtop mattresses. Flat-screen TVs and Marriott’s exclusive Plug-In technology help keep you connected and productive here in Ottawa. Additional hotel perks, like a heated indoor pool and our popular Kids’ Zone, ensure an enjoyable stay for guests of all ages. Enjoy comfort food with a modern twist at “spin” Kitchen & Bar, or sip fresh-brewed coffee at our onsite Starbucks®. Our superb location makes it easy for you to explore famous Ottawa attractions, including Rideau Canal and the National Gallery of Canada. For a restorative stay here in Ontario, choose the Ottawa Marriott Hotel.
- $145 plus taxes per room per night in single/double/triple/quad occupancy.
A dedicated website is available for you to book your hotel rooms online. Reservations can be made at this web address:
Or call the Central Reservations department at 1-800-853-8463 and mention Canadian Canoe Kayak Championships
Each of the hotel’s 183 guest rooms has a whole new look. Extra pillows, crisp white linens, new flat-screen TVs, and free wireless Internet. Recharging is easy. Choose from a king or two queen beds and a view of the Byward Market or our calming courtyard.
Facilities & Services
Our new Bistro restaurant helps guests start their day with freshly brewed Starbucks coffee and a variety of healthy and hearty food options. In the evening, it doubles as a lounge with funky Mediapods. Our lobby welcomes our visitors with a cool interactive GoBoard and a home theatre. Also available: business centre, airline boarding pass printing station, free Wireless hi-speed internet, indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness centre and conference rooms.
Room with two (2) Queen Beds – $149
The above prices are quoted for single and double occupancy, in Canadian Funds. In addition to the quoted room rate, all guests are required to pay the Harmonized Sales Tax (13%), the Destination Marketing Program (3%, subject to HST) and any other applicable fees or charges.
Additional adults are $15 extra per person, per room, per night.
Method of Reservation
To reserve plaese call at 613-241-1000 or 1-800-341-2210.
Relax in the luxury and comfort of a condominium-sized Suite with one or two bedrooms in the heart of downtown Ottawa, steps away from the historic Byward Market. Our freshly renovated Suites feature a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and dining areas, enSuite laundry facilities, and a private balcony overlooking the Byward Market or facing our garden courtyard.
Stay connected with complimentary high-speed fiber-optic Wi-Fi, two LCD TV’s equipped with a full HD cable package, and free local calls with voice mail messaging. Our heated indoor pool and 24-hour gym make it easy to fit a workout in to your day.
Reserve your room with Les Suites Hotel, Ottawa and receive 15% off the following acclaimed restaurants – All located in the heart of Ottawa’s historic Byward Market!
- The Grand Pizzeria & Bar
- Empire Restaurant
- Métropolitain Brasserie & Restaurant
- Zak’s Diner
CLICK HERE FOR PREFERRED RATES FOR 2015 NATIONALS
- Premiere One Bedroom Suite: $149.00/night (full occupancy: 1-4 guests – 700 square feet)
- Premiere Two Bedroom Suite: $239.00/night (full occupancy: 1-6 guests – over 1,000 square feet)
*request an additional washroom at no extra cost – based on availability
Reservations can also be made by calling the hotel Toll free: 1-800-267-1989 or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE MENTION GROUP CODE: CANOE2015
Download the Les Suites Hotel Ottawa brochure
Centrally located in downtown Ottawa, freshly renovated, modern, and functional, the Delta Ottawa City Centre offers a modern twist on the 4-star experience! Relax and rejuvenate in one of our 410 well-appointed guestrooms that caters to today’s traveler. All rooms include high speed Internet access (wired and wireless) and access to our Fitness Centre with a large indoor saltwater swimming pool. Within our property is Lift Restaurant and Lounge offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner service, and a 24-hour Tim Hortons. We are confident that you will appreciate and enjoy the new re-designed and re-defined Delta Ottawa City Centre.
We are pleased to offer the following special group rates:
- $144.00 Mode room (1 Queen, 2 Doubles, or 2 Queens)
- $164.00 Mode Deluxe (1 Queen, 1 King, or 2 Doubles)
Reservations can be made by contacting our toll-free Reservation line at 1-888-890-3222 and providing group code ‘0815CDNCKCHAMP’ or advising to book into the ‘Cdn Sprint Canoe Kayak Championships’ room block. Reservations can also be made online by clicking on the following booking link: https://www.deltahotels.com/Groups/Delta-Ottawa-City-Centre-Groups/Canadian-Sprint-CanoeKayak-Championships-2015.
For bookings of 10 or more guests rooms please contact Bob Wong email@example.com
Lord Elgin’s Guestrooms reflect Ottawa’s elegance. From the tall picture windows, bold tulip inspired artwork, to Biedermeier style luxury furnishings, you cannot help but feel pampered. Ottawa hotel guests enjoy the lap pool with adjoining whirlpool, sauna and varied fitness equipment.
Rate per night in single or double occupancy:
- Traditional King / Queen Bed – $154
- Traditional 2 Queen Beds – $154
- Parkview King / Queen Bed – $154**
- Park View 2 Queen – $154**
**rate reflects complimentary upgrade subject to availability
Please phone 1-800-267-4298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make their reservations mentioning the Canadian Sprint CanoeKayak Championships. You can also use this link https://bookings.ihotelier.com/bookings.jsp?groupID=1314173&hotelID=12200
At Residence Inn, we combine all the comforts of home with Marriott’s passion for making every guest feel welcome. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, alone or with family, our friendly and proficient staff takes pride in anticipating and satisfying our guest’s needs 24 hours a day. Located in the heart of the business district, our hotel is within walking distance of Parliament Hill, the Rideau Canal, shopping, restaurants and many major downtown attractions.
Book your group rate: CKC Championships >> FOR PREFERRED RATES FOR 2015 NATIONALS
- One Bedroom Suites with 2 Queen bed or 1 King, pull out couch & full kitchen: $164.00/night (full occupancy: 1-6 guests)
- Bachelor Suite with 1 King bed, pull out couch & kitchen: $164.00/night (full occupancy: 1-4 guests)
- Reservations can also be made by calling the hotel: (613) 231-2020 or by email:email@example.com
PLEASE MENTION GROUP CODE: CNOS
Download Sports Flyer Residence Inn by Marriott brochure
Located in the heart of Ottawa’s downtown core, Hotel Indigo is close to major government departments, the business district, shopping, dining and entertainment. Quite deliberately Hotel Indigo Ottawa has been designed as an oasis for travelers who long for an escape from the ordinary. Just inside a timeless red brick façade, a reception area soars six stories high bathed in indigo light.
- Complimentary hi-speed internet access (wired and wireless) in every guestroom
- 24 hour Business centre onsite
- Indoor swimming pool onsite with a 24 hour Fitness centre
- Phi Bistro & Bar
- IHG Rewards®
ABOUT OUR ROOMS
- Cozy Bed with Oversized Pillows: Beds stacked with plenty of fluffy, oversized pillows and a warm duvet.
- Hardwood Style Flooring and Area Rugs: Create both a natural and comfortable environment.
- Spa-Style Shower: The glass-encased stand-up shower and shelf of fluffy towels will remind you of your favorite spa
Rate per night in single or double occupancy:
- Traditional King / Queen Bed – $154.00 per room/per night
- Traditional 2 Double Beds – $154.00 per room/per night
Book your group rate using this link: FOR PREFERRED RATES FOR 2015 NATIONALS
Reservations can also be made by calling the hotel: (613) 231-6555 or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE MENTION GROUP CODE: RCC
Watch Hotel Indigo Ottawa video
- Located in the heart of the National Capital Region
- Less than a 10 minute drive to Parliament Hill and the Byward Market
- Less than 30 minutes from the MacDonald-Cartier International Airport
- 125 spacious and newly renovated guestrooms and suites
- Sweet Dreams™ by DoubleTree Sleep Experience
- Complimentary wireless high speed internet access
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf ™ in-room coffee’s and tea’s
- Iron and board
- Complimentary local and 1-800 calls
- $129 plus taxes per room per night in single/double occupancy.
- Additional guest in room (18 years and older): $20 plus taxes per room per night.
- Children under 18 years old accompanied by an adult in the room: No additional room fees
Method of reservation
By phone, toll free 1-800-807-1088 or email email@example.com.
In order to benefit the group rate, each participant must identify the block rooms by group name or number.
- Group name: Canoe – Kayak Championships 2015
- Group number: #77950
DoubleTree by Hilton Gatineau-Ottawa – Fact Sheet