LEAVE YOUR PRINT AT CKC NATIONALS!
The organizing committee for the 2015 CKC National Championships is looking for your ideas for the official Nationals’ clothing and merchandise.
Do you have a clever kayaking pun? A cool canoeing graphic? Now is the time to put your talents to work and help us design the graphics for the 2015 Nationals’ official merchandise!
Contest is open to all CKC members. If you are younger than 18, your parents must sign the consent block on the Official Entry Form, to ensure that you have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate.
To enter the Contest, eligible participants must:
1. Complete the Official Entry Form
2. Provide a hand drawing, jpg file or a picture of your idea
3. Email your original design idea(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Deadline: April 15, 2015 before midnight
Up to five (5) winners will receive:
1. A t-shirt with your winning logo;
2. Artistic credit for your winning design at ckcchampionships2015.com, in print and other media
Click here to see some examples from other sports
SELECTION OF WINNER:
All entry designs will be screened and those that comply with the Rules and have met the guidelines and specifications will be judged by the HOC. The winner will be notified by telephone, email or mail by April 15, 2015. In the event that no entry is selected, HOC reserves the right to declare no winner.
Note: The merchandiser reserves the right to alter/edit the design as needed for production and image purposes.